Dave holds a number of non-executive roles in both the private and public sector. Dave holds the following roles:
- Chairman of Publica Group Ltd - an organisation created and owned by four district councils to deliver their statutory services
- Board member at Futures Housing Group - a housing association based around the East & South Midlands
- Board Member at North Hampshire Urgent Care - an organisation responsible for managing the Out of Hours GP / 111 service for four Clinical Commissioning Groups across North Hampshire and the Surrey borders, as well as some mental health out-patient services in North Hampshire
- An investor in a number of small businesses
He has approaching 30 years’ experience in the food industry with Brake, Memory Lane Cakes, as CEO of Finsbury Food Group plc from 2002 to 2008, and various non-executive and advisory roles since 2008.
Dave was also CEO of Sussex Cricket for four years to 2012, a sport which remains his greatest passion.
Paid employment, office or profession
- Advisory services to a range of small food businesses (BakedIn Ltd, Atkins & Potts and Jardox Ltd) on a self employed day rate basis.
Any business, professional or public activities or interests that provides a regular source of income, recognition or some other benefit
- Adviser to Guernsey Cricket Board (unpaid)
- North Hampshire Urgent Care Ltd (inc FrimDoc Ltd)
Organisations, clubs or bodies
Membership of public bodies, trusteeship of a charity or other public or private trust, or membership, role or affiliation to clubs or organisations.
- Sussex County Cricket Club and the Sussex Cricket Foundation (Vice President)
- Cookham Dean Cricket Club (local village club)
- National Trust
- Finsbury Food Group plc
- Standard Life plc